Sunday 20 November 2016

White Christmas

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made using white on white.  I have seen some beautiful white on white cards over the last couple of weeks and felt inspired to try it (although I don't think mine is as good as some of the cards I've seen).

The bottom layer of my card is dry embossed using an embossing folder.  I then created the square in the centre by stamping the snowflakes in Versamark an embossing with a sparkly clear embossing powder (unfortunately this effect does not show up very well on the photo).  I then layered some die cut snowflakes, glittered the top layer with Stickles and added a gem in the centre.  I added some more die cut snowflakes in the corners and around the edges of the card, which I also glittered.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Inkspirational Challenges - word prompt: chill
Craft Rocket Challenges - white on white
Crafting with Dragonflies - white on white
A Snowflake's Promise - anything goes
Unicorn Challenge Blog - snow/snowflakes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sian, what a stunning white on white card you have created. Love the design and that snowflake looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Unicorn. Hope you will join us again and just to let you know your card is a good as any I have seen. JenniferDT member x

Stampsnob. said...

Beautiful it is so frosty and snowy love it TFS Craft Rocket Ch ......Lis

Nonni said...

Wow! I love the elegant all white look and so many pretty details and lots of dimension... Real beauty! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x