Thursday 8 December 2016

Cardz 4 Galz: Anyone for Cocktails?

Hello everyone!  There is a new challenge today at Cardz 4 Galz on the theme of "Anyone for Cocktails?"  I didn't have anything in my stash for this one, so unfortuanteldy (ha ha!)  I had to buy a new digi stamp.  This is a digi stamp by Pink Gem Designs called "Cocktail Emma", and I think she's great!

I decided to go with shades of pink on this one, because I wanted to match the cherries.  I coloured the image with Polychromos pencils, and glittered her jewellery with Stickles.  I used Ranger Glossy accents on the glass to give it a shiny 3D appearance. For the background I used some papers by Craftwork Cards layered onto some dark pink and grey card.  Because the image is quite large on this card, I wanted to keep the embellishments simple, so I just added two Card Candi dots and some flower trim across the middle.  I thought the sentiment "Party time!" was appropriate for this card.

You can join in the Cardz 4 Galz challenge here:  http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/.  I look forward to seeing everyone's creations.

Sian.

No comments: