Tuesday 31 January 2017

Cardz 4 Guyz: Something Beginning with C

Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is to make a card featuring something beginning with C.  I thought about making a card featuring something typically masculine like cars, or cricket or cogs, but I like to be different so I went with cats instead and created this card using some of my Tim Holtz Crazy Cats stamps.  I think they work well for a male card because they're more comical than cute.

I stamped the cats onto white card, coloured them using Polychromos pencils and then cut them out.  Then I layered them onto some die cut rectangles and some patterned papers.  The papers are from the Zip-a-dee-doodle collection by BoBunny and I love using them for men's cards.

I hope you can join us for this week's Cardz 4 Guyz challenge.

Sian. xx

No comments: