Thursday 13 April 2017

Cardz 4 Galz: Handbags and Gladrags

Good morning!  This week's theme at Cardz 4 Galz is Handbags and Gladrags.  I used an image by Pink Gem Designs for my card, which I  coloured using Polychromos pencils. 

I hand stitched around the edges of my coloured image and layered it onto pale blue card, then created more layers with patterned papers.  I wanted to keep the image as the main focus of this card, so I just added some buttons with some pink thread tied through them to match the stitching around the image.

I hope you can join us at this week's Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian.  xx

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

wonderful card, Sian! I like the marbled and boken backgrounds, and the pretty blues and pinks combined. Darling image! hugs, de

Babs said...

I love your image and the colours you have chosen they blend together beautifully.
Hope you have had a lovely Easter.

Hugs Babs x