Tuesday 18 April 2017

Cardz 4 Guyz: Shades of Brown

Hello!  This week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is Shades of Brown. 

I used a stamp by Woodware for this card.  I started by stamping my image twice, once on white card and once on patterned paper.  I carefully cut around the canvas parts of the shoes on the image stamped on patterned paper (I started to regret this after about an hour of careful cutting!)  Then I stuck the cut out parts onto the white stamped image.

I layered my stamped image onto brown card and various patterned papers and stamped the sentiment onto another piece of patterned paper.  As the image is large I decided to keep the embellishments simple, so just added some brown pearls so it looks like the strip of paper underneath the image is pinned in place.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian.  xx

2 comments:

Babs said...

Great colour and a wonderful card, love the papers too.

Hugs Babs x

Sue - said...

You must have great patience Sian as I assume all the bits between the laces were cut out separately! Wonderful card.