Tuesday 2 May 2017

Cardz 4 Guyz: Inspired by a Book, Film or Piece of Music

Hello everyone.  This morning I am sharing my design team card for Cardz 4 Guyz.  This week's challenge is to make  a card inspired by a book, film, or piece of music.

I chose to be inspired by the film Pirates of the Caribbean because it was a good excuse to use one of my favourite stamps, this James Bear stamp by Lili of the Valley.

I coloured my stamped image with Polychromos pencils and matted and layered him onto Kraft card and patterned papers.  I kept my embellishments simple, using some pearls and a die cut anchor, and added a printed sentiment.

I look forward to seeing everyone's creations this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian.  xx

3 comments:

Joan said...

Fab card Sian,cute image for a little boys card

Joan

Jane Willis said...

Awww, this is gorgeous and I love the blue/kraft colour combo
Jane

Sue - said...

Oh he's such a sweet pirate!