Thursday 7 December 2017

Cardz 4 Galz: Snowmen

Good morning.  We have more snowmen this week, this time at Cardz 4 Galz.  As this is Cardz 4 Galz, I wanted to make a more feminine snowman card this time, so I chose shades of pink and purple. 

The main image on my card is a digi stamp by Conie Fong.  I coloured it with Polychromos pencils and added the snowflakes in white gel pen.  I absolutely love the robins in this image.  They're so cute!

I made the background with patterned papers and purple card.  The papers are some Papermania ones that I have left over from my early card making days.  I've been making cards since I was pregnant with my youngest son, so about 13 years.  I would estimate these papers to be about 10 or 11 years old!  Anyway, they were perfect for this card.

I embellished my card with a bow that I made from purple spotty ribbon (it's not as dark as it looks in the photo, but I ran out of natural light), and some die cut snowflakes.  I glittered the snowflakes with glitter glue.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian.  xx

No comments: