Monday 19 March 2018

Make My Monday: Easter Fun

Hi everyone, with Easter coming early this year and just around the corner, this week's theme at Make My Monday is Easter fun.  I used this fun image from Bloobel Digi Stamps to make my card.  It's called My Easter Eggs, and can be found here.

I coloured him with Polychromos pencils and layered him onto card and patterned paper.  To embellish my card I used a ribbon bow, some paper flowers and some eggs cut out from one of the patterned papers in the same set as the background papers.

I hope you can join us this week at Make My Monday.

Sian.  xx

3 comments:

meg said...

What a fantastic fun digi, he wants to keep them all to himself, great papers and layout too.

Basslady said...

so funny, teamie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card and image. Emma